Here's the front of what may be our next home. My Dad and I came down to San Antonio for a whirlwind house-finding trip. We have seen ~ 40 homes over the past 2 days and I think we came across the nicest of them all. It is 4bed/3bath, 2625 sq feet. I made an offer on the home - we'll see if the owners accept.
Here's a shot of the front room, looking down from the loft.
The back of the house.
5 comments:
Can we move in with you? Sweet house. I hope you guys get it. We're so happy that you'll be closer. Maci says hi and that she can't wait to see you guys next week.
That looks beautiful! Would love to see a picture of the kitchen. Good job, Curtis, sorry I doubted you.
Wow! Looks great! We will probably be back in SA before too long.
looks like you got your loft tracy! but what about the jacuzzi tub?? :)
No jacuzzi tub. I guess we can't get everything we want.
Post a Comment