
December is always so busy!! So far this month, we've been treated to McKayela's choir concert. She did really good in it. She really loves to be in the choir.

We took the girls to see the broadway show, the Lion King. We got dressed up and made a grand evening of it all. Before the theater, we went to eat at Schilo's German Deli down by the riverwalk. Schilo's has the best homebrewed rootbeer, complete with the frosted mug (so tastey). We had a speedy meal there and then walked to the Majestic Theater.

3 comments:
What an awesome night out! I keep looking at the broadway shows coming to Oklahoma waiting for something like the Lion King to show up. Sam and I went to see Wicked and we thought it was awesome. It was our first broadway experience and we are thirsty for more. Would be even better if The Little Mermaid came to town:).
So fun! I love to check up on you! Hope you're still doing well... We've all been a bunch of blog slackers lately. Step it up Hoopes!
I want a Hoopes Family update too!
Post a Comment