Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween - a little late




A was looking through the pictures on the camera today and realized that I never put anything on here about the girl's Halloween costumes this year. I suppose that since Thanksgiving hasn't past yet, I am still in the clear for putting a post about Halloween up.

This year the girls were dressed in poodle skirts that Grandma McEuen made. We were able to find some vintage looking shoes for McKayela at the thrift store but didn't have such luck for Halee. Nora really wasn't participating too well (if you couldn't tell by the pictures). I guess we should give her a little latitude since this was 2 days before she was admitted to the hospital and I know she didn't feel very good.
Nora actually spent Halloween in the hospital but the girls were dressed here for the Halloween party down at the church that happened on Saturday, before Halloween. I wasn't around for it but Tracy said they all had a good time at the party and that Nora actually perked up a bit once she was at the church.

If you would like to see some of Nora's pictures from Halloween in the hospital, click on the link for "Dustin and Amanda" that is Tracy's sister's page. Amanda and cousin Sophie came out to help Tracy with the kids while Nora was in the hospital.

4 comments:

Holmes Home said...

The kids look beautiful as usual! We sure miss being around the Hoopes family! If you're ever in Alaska, make sure to come and see us!

Karen said...

Cute, Cute! Your girls are so cute! I'm sorry that Nora wasn't feeling too good. I'm glad she is doing better now! Love MaKaylas shoes!!! =) It is too bad Hailee didn't have some. =( She is still too cute though! =)

Robin said...

We are glad to here the hospital stay is over. Their costumes are great as usually. They must have a great grandma!

Becca said...

I FOUND YOU!!!