
Another one of our children has taken after their dad and has been blessed with terrible eyesight. This child is Halee. She got her first pair of glasses a few weeks ago. It was funny how we figured out that she couldn't see. We were at my mom's house visiting and while we were there we were giving eye exams to my neices and nephews. (we obviously have a strange way of having fun at Grandma's house).
Anyway, Halee asked if I would do her eye exam. I don't think she could even see the big "E" on the top of the chart. It was then that I realized her eyesight must be poor (I guess all the bumping into closed doors wasn't proof enough). It was also then that she told me she couldn't see the TV unless she was sitting in front of it. She never squinted or anything so we really had no clue.
Anyway, we went down and had a professional eye exam and sure enough - she needed glasses. The glasses she chose have a little H and a diamond on them (for Hannah Montana). She fell in love and that is what she is wearing these days.
6 comments:
The glasses look nice. I am afraid our kids are in for the same fate, both Tom and I had glasses growing up(I still do, he had the surgery lucky duck.)
how cute!!! She looks really good in her Hannah Montana glasses! Glad that she can see again, and she won't have to sit so close to the t.v. to see it. =)
Halee-I love your new glasses! I'm glad I got to see a picture of them after you've told me so much about them. And the H with the diamond could be for Halee!
Love the glasses. Halee has certainly grown into a beautiful young lady. Great choice of glasses. They have much cuter frames now than they did when I was young!
Very cute, Halee. We got back from an eye appointment for Lauren. She needs glasses too. I promised her Hannah Montana glasses, hopefully they aren't too expensive.
Haley looks great in her glasses. Now a days they make such cute ones that you're almost more fashionable if you have them. So far our kids have taken after BJ's 20/20 but I'm sure someone down the line will get my genes.
Post a Comment