McKayela had a violin and choir concert this past week. She really has been working hard on her music and loves playing. It was alot of fun to go and see her perform. We are very proud of her and the progress she's made.This week, McKayela has decided to try her hand at blogging. She's been pestering me for a while to get her page started. I added a link to her page in my section labeled "Blogging Buddies." If you would like to see how she's doing, take a look at it. I think this will give her an opportunity to express herself and to improve her typing skills.

4 comments:
That was great!!! I still think of her as the cute little girl in our primary class, but I guess she is getting to be a young woman. Wow. I love going to the concerts, Xanen has a performance on friday for school. (singing)
Wow, that was great! She is such a sweetheart, and growing so fast. =)
Holy cow she can play the violin?! What a go-getter!
I am so proud of you McKayela! You played great and looked beautiful.
Post a Comment